Join an online videoconferencing group that supports Muslim men on addressing their feelings on same sex lust and issues around masculinity.
The circle or islamic ‘halaqa‘ aims for learning as a group where participants can learn and share experiences in a non-judgmental environment.
This is an open and safe environment, for which, participants must sign confidentiality and other liability agreements.
Why Support Circle?
- To grow and develop together in our path towards understanding ourselves better
- To learn from and listen (not advise) other members of the group who may have similar aims and objectives
- To develop a circle of trust and feel as “a man among other men”
- To be heard
- To have a regular accountability check on how they are progressing with their sexual sobriety or other goals
- Sometimes participants may not talk about issues necessarily related to sexuality or lust, it may be about an upcoming event, a milestone in their life or other mens issues they may face in being assertive and confident
The group meets weekly on Wednesday evening:
- Wednesdays 8pm to 9.30pm (GMT)
The cost for the sessions is:
- 4 sessions, £50
- 8 sessions, £90
- 12 sessions, £120 (£10 a session)
If you miss a session you had booked, it is not refundable. First session is FREE. The minimum number of participants for each group is 4; the maximum is 8. The group is facilitated entirely in English.